FW: KX-T: Auto Forward

Chris E. Jones cjones at xprime.com
Thu Feb 5 17:53:53 PST 2004

Good point, I'll try to state the problem and intended behavior more
clearly next time.

With some help from this forum and the manual, we were able to fix the
problem. A big thanks to the folks on this list.  I'm just the sales guy
who's  inherited the phone system and do appreciate this resource, for
it's saved us before!

Chris