KX-T: Re: KXTA308 FLICKERING

Schultz Comm schultzcomm at snet.net
Mon Feb 9 04:36:12 PST 2004

By flickering I assume you mean a sort of "cycling" .....the phones start to
power up, then go dead, etc.

There's a short SOMEWHERE between the jack and the KSU. You said you have
replaced the cabling...what aboyut the station jacks? A quick check with an
ohmmeter should show the trouble quickly.

Good luck, Jim