KX-T: Well, it's NOT the 7873

Ross Lindahl phonedr at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 13 08:17:27 PST 2004

    Once upon a time I used an existing station cable as a pull for
another cable. I did not bother to pull the station off of it. I had the
pairs stripped back to the copper and twisted together. While I was
pulling the cable several other people complained that there phones were
not working. I started yanking stuff apart to find out why all of a
sudden these phones did not work. It turned out that when I pulled the
station port off of the cable that I was working on all the other phones
started working again. I would have never thunk  that one station cable
could cause all those other stations not to work. I stashed that back in
the old memory banks until this morning when I saw your message.