KX-T: Re: 8x8 extension card

Brad Allen ballen at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 17 16:38:27 PST 2004

What position is the extender card in. If that is the only extender in
the second cabinet, try putting it in the center position. Although it
should work in any of the 3 spots, my experience is to use the default.
That is co ext on top and ext blocks in center and bottom. If something
does go goofy, and you have to reset the syatem before reloading
software, all cards are in the proper position according to default. If
one were to download an image to the cabinet array, the software will
balk and you will have to make a manual change...all from experience
folks...Brad

Check those tie springs and get them out of there by the ampheneol and
use a foam block to hold the amphenol in place.. Brad