KX-T: Re: SMDR Poll

Brad Allen ballen at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 18 15:20:39 PST 2004

I for one would like a program that allowed internet access to a
customers VM and phone system for programming and updates that ususlly
take a service call. It would also be nice to do the SMDR thing, but in
5 years in this area, I have never been asked to do it. If a customer
did request it, I would run a cable to the PC of their choice and run PC
Plus so they could get the info they wanted on a short term basis. At
todays prices for a windows machine, I see no need for linux and a
windows short script program would be fine to get what is necessary. The
gentleman has a good idea, let's not beat him all up with geek languages
and such. If a customer wants to spend in access of $4000.0 , Then buy
them the commercial software. I am all for a KISS system and combination
software.... brad