KX-T: Which systems are Panasonics traded in for?

John Berry john at lantex.com
Mon Feb 23 20:10:40 PST 2004

Panasonic has the most features of the small to mid-range systems. However,
Other than Panasonic, I sell Avaya! The Partner and Magix systems are
scalable and easy to use.

Just remember that the telecom industry is always behind the times when it
comes to latest and greatest technologies. You won't see a phone that reads
your email and makes coffee any time soon, but you will see many feature
add-ons and improvements to current systems at least once a year.

Thank You,

John B