KX-T: Caller ID on TA624

Daryl J. Wolff daryl at daryl.org
Tue Feb 24 08:12:56 PST 2004

Hey everyone,

Just installed a brand new TA624 newest release in a clients office. Was
wondering about the caller id (card came with the system)

I know if you have call waiting from the co, that the information will show
on the phone when the call comes in. But this particular client has rollover
hunting lines, and would like to be able to see who is calling on the second
line while they are talking on the first.

I.E. secratary is on the phone on line 1, and wants to see who is calling if
line 2 starts to ring.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!

Daryl Wolff