KX-T: (no subject)

Carl Navarro cnavarro at wcnet.org
Wed Jul 12 10:35:28 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: kxt-bounces at kxthelp.com [mailto:kxt-bounces at kxthelp.com]On Behalf
Of Jay Fessenden
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:00 PM
To: kxt at kxthelp.com
Subject: KX-T: (no subject)

I need help on programming a KX-T7030 and KX-T7130 phone system.  We just
had some of our people move desks and I can't figure out from the manual how
to program the dang phones for each individual station to show name and to
direct email to those new stations. HELP!!!

Since 7030 and 7130's aren't phone systems, you'll have a difficult time
programming anything into them.

The manual for the phones don't have instrctions for names because the names
are programmed into the system.  Which one is yours?

Program 63 or 603 or similar is usually where the names are programmed in
the system.

Carl Navarro