KX-T: KX-TA624 Strange things happening

Bob Bruskin dralarm at optonline.net
Thu Jul 15 07:52:53 PDT 2010

Normal routing is to Line 1 first then 2,3,4.
I had the customer unplug the sets one at a time while the line 4 was lit
and NO extension being unplugged caused the light to go out on line 4. He
then tried it with only one set at a time plugged in and had the same
results.  I am leaning toward a bad expansion board or base board in the
KSU.
Bob